Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A 2010 Start


I recently graduated from the Professional Pastry of The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts. What a year! Burning sugar, overwhipping egg whites, making fondant, and burning my fingers while pulling sugar. It was the best year of my life!

After deciding to leave the graphic design world, I was uncertain about my next step. Luckily, I knew that I wanted to fuse my two loves, art and baking. That is how I decided to take the step towards becoming a pastry chef.

Even though I have learned so much from Master Chef Delphin Gomes who is the Pastry Instructor at CSCA, I know I have so much more to learn. I wish I had more time under chef Delpin’s instructions, but I must venture out on my own.

As I voyage through my first steps into the professional world of pastry, I hope to evoke proud feeling from my Chef instructor, as well as share with you all my future failures, new discoveries, and ultimate success. Welcome to Sucree!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment